The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Newbies: Let's Get You To Endgame (Or Wherever It Is You Want To Go)!

Yzjdriel

I don't know if you'd be willing to help me out here, but here goes. A little bit ago I decided to switch from the PS4 version of Warframe after upgrading my computer. Naturally, starting from scratch has been rather slow (especially since I made the mistake of choosing Mag as my starter frame). I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me grab some mods and some of my preferred Warframes (Ember immediately comes to mind but Sargus Ruk sucks when your stuff is as S#&$ty as mine), as well as help level some stuff so I can reach higher slightly higher MRs and grab better equipment.

10 hours ago, Aquachubolt said:

I don't know if you'd be willing to help me out here, but here goes. A little bit ago I decided to switch from the PS4 version of Warframe after upgrading my computer. Naturally, starting from scratch has been rather slow (especially since I made the mistake of choosing Mag as my starter frame). I was wondering if you'd be willing to help me grab some mods and some of my preferred Warframes (Ember immediately comes to mind but Sargus Ruk sucks when your stuff is as S#&$ty as mine), as well as help level some stuff so I can reach higher slightly higher MRs and grab better equipment.

I've got pretty much all day tomorrow, so just send me a PM in-game mentioning the forums and we'll go kill some stuff.

On 6/3/2016 at 7:52 PM, Yzjdriel said:

Lel away - I'm still doing this :D

No, no, I wasn't looking down on you. I just found it amusing because if you took a look in the other forums for almost any other game, the chances of someone offering their help and actually sticking to it is pretty close to nil. That said, I did most of the game content on my own until about MR10, at which time I had enough of an arsenal of mods and frames that I could do everything short of 1 hour T4 survivals and sorties with ease, and even then sorties are easy with the right frame and loadout. or it was until DE slapped my mirage around with a nerfbat....

I still haven't tried LOR though. Haven't needed an arcane yet, and I still don't see them as being necessary enough to warrant the trouble. 

6 hours ago, CreamPuffDelight said:

No, no, I wasn't looking down on you. I just found it amusing because if you took a look in the other forums for almost any other game, the chances of someone offering their help and actually sticking to it is pretty close to nil. That said, I did most of the game content on my own until about MR10, at which time I had enough of an arsenal of mods and frames that I could do everything short of 1 hour T4 survivals and sorties with ease, and even then sorties are easy with the right frame and loadout. or it was until DE slapped my mirage around with a nerfbat....

I still haven't tried LOR though. Haven't needed an arcane yet, and I still don't see them as being necessary enough to warrant the trouble. 

I know you weren't.  Frankly I'm surprised at the amount of positivity I've received for this.  In other games I'd be getting hate mail, "y u help scrubs" and the like.

hello (sorry for bad english)

my master rank is now 5 and i still don't have any but really any prime weapon :( 

I got a problem with choosing the right warframe (I play now excalibur) and i played the game for now 70 heurs.

I know that frost and loki are really good but some people say that you can't get the prime versions anymore :( (other wise i think that i would get loki prime)

(I would be very grateful. If you helped my :) )

53 minutes ago, Dauw_Robbe said:

hello (sorry for bad english)

my master rank is now 5 and i still don't have any but really any prime weapon :( 

I got a problem with choosing the right warframe (I play now excalibur) and i played the game for now 70 heurs.

I know that frost and loki are really good but some people say that you can't get the prime versions anymore :( (other wise i think that i would get loki prime)

(I would be very grateful. If you helped my :) )

Hello there.  Don't worry about the English.  :)

Frost Prime and Loki Prime are no longer in the drop tables, due to other, newer Primes taking their place.  We call this "vaulting" - Frost Prime and Loki Prime are "in the vault", so to speak.

As far as getting other Warframes to try, it's a matter of killing bosses.  At lower ranks this can be difficult without gear, and getting mods to upgrade your gear is difficult with unmodded gear...  It's kind of a vicious cycle.

Given my work schedule and various extracurriculars, I will next be available Wednesday evening (approximately 51.5 hours from now).  If you still need help at that point, send me a pm ingame by typing 

/w Yzjdriel [insert message here]

into your chat window.  Mention the forums and we'll see about getting you some new stuff!

okay thanks i almost have the hikou prime only need 1 star but i did T1 sab (4x)/ T1 def (x2) and i didn't get it :( and i died a few times :(

And now i almost have the lex prime only need Blueprint and i did T3 def (2x) but got nothing but it is hard for my to get that key :(

Edited by Dauw_Robbe

I just hit MR 16 recently, felt like i finally had a decent enough grasp of in game mechanics and a decent arsenal under my belt. but the one thing in the whole game i haven't tried before is raid like i mentioned above. Normally this isn't a problem because as far as i can tell, the only thing worth doing raids for are Arcanes, which by themselves aren't mandatory to enjoying yourself in the game as I've mentioned above.

That said, with the new changes (and complete boredom from grinding all those weapons/frames), I am feeling a renewed interested in doing them at least once for the experience and have tried asking for help before in chat, but somehow the people there always seem to know that I've never done one before, as one fella oh-so-kindly (note the sarcasm) reminded me, and therefore, would be a complete burden in raids, be it LOR or JV. While I've never advertised myself as a pro raider, I am rather interested now. Is it really that difficult considering how the rest of the game can be competed rather easily? The furthest I've done in t4 surv is 75 minutes, and i'm not saying that's a measure of my skills or arsenal, but after that mind-bendingly long mission, the only reason i can think for that raider being so... elitist about raids, would be the fact that you'd need a pre-set team that knows what they're doing. which i don't considering i've solo-ed most of the game content due to my time zone being pretty far from the rest of the player base.  In any case, do you have a team that wouldn't mind teaching me the ropes? 

Edited by CreamPuffDelight

• 6 years later...

With the advent of cross-platform play I'm going to necromancer this ANCIENT thread to say hi, I'm still here, I'm still helping people out, and if you need help I will absolutely drag you through just about anything you need done, provided I have the time.