Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Says:

Mattakadeimos

Steam says I've been playing Warframe for 506 hours. I think its about time I said hi and introduced myself here.

Hey, I'm Matt known as Mattakadeimos in game. I run a ghost clan called The Coffin Fillers. My main frame is a toss up of Ember, Rhino or Loki, though just having built Frost and Saryn, I'm loving them too. I have all but 5 frames all max ranked and am currently forma'ing up my main frames to get them even more uber.

I adore this game and think that U18 is about the best thing that has happened ever in gaming.

I think the last time I was that excited about a game was when the original Xbox was previewed and I bought one on day of release with Halo just because of that game. That was the last game that I loved as much as I do this one.

I'm a pretty hardcore gamer and I've been through loads of systems and pc's throughout my life plus I'm a massive fan of Magic: The gathering so it's another pull for me with the mod system in the game that my love for this game is just more and more each day. 

Warframe is like the gaming equivalent of MSG, once you taste it you gotta have more :D

Anyway, Hiya all, feel free to add me in game and say hi. I'm in Europe and on most days