The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dragon Clan Now In Ea Celestial Dragon Alliance (Storm Clan)

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Clan has been inactive for some time...

The Remaining members have left to join my clan Reapers of Anarchy Eternal To bring Ancient Dragon Arts to our Clan.

Now I, IRoNDEviL, will enter the Tombs and the Catacombs to Resurrect the Spirit of The Dragon Clan and Tenno new and old who want to see the world through Dragon's Eyes.

The Newest Players Invited will be the New Leaders and my 3rd account THEAIS-Darkstar will inv to Clan until I find Recruiters .  Also I will not be in this Clan Much you guys get to make it your own thing.  I will continue to recruit and build the clan and help out with Darkstar.  I'm just letting you guys know due to the fact that the clan may not have many active when you get on.  But with a huge Alliance at EA Celestial Dragons and adding Me IRoNDEviL-33 you can join my raid community for other players.

The Dojo has most Research complete.  Also the Emblem is getting a Re-work.

PSN ME Irondevil-33

or THEAIS-Darkstar For inv

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33

• 4 weeks later...

The Dragon Clan Resides in EA Celestial Dragons and though the many sleeping dargons Have not yet awoken you can be the Fire and the Sharp Fangs of Mayhems Dragon!  The Dragon Clan Being a Dormant Mercenary Clan will one day be flying through the Skies Reaping the Gold and Credits for Payment on Help. 

Pirate Mercenaries Apply Here.

PSN - IRoNDEvil-33

The 4 Storms Project is starting, in which this clan is going to become active even with the help of friends and alliance members

The Dragon Clan Plays a particular Part to our Alliance Lore and will serve the Alliance with players who are dedicated and motivated to steering the helm of this ship in clan wars or combat

btw I do not recruit for EA , in other words I cannot tell you whether or not you can join but I can send you to someone who can help you.

They do have a few polocies with activity. This is my clan that is EA if you would like to join let me know or

PSN BradStacks450 for inv to The Dragon Clan

We really need MR8 or higher  all others must go through Iron Tennogen for basic knowledge and advanced training to join this clan .

PSN bradstacks450- about inv to The Dragon Clan

Reapers of Mayhem Clan in EA Alliance!

The Dragon Clan was bestowed unto me by Smoke, founder of The Dragon Clan to take care of and help bring back to life with a great team ready and willing to fight and play hard.

Be a part of a clan that has an integral place between a veteran Alliance (EA) and a Powerful new Alliance (Mayhem) there is a powerful and rare opportunity to become a part of The Dragon Clan .  The members are looking for skilled players who need little to no training.  There may be a few exceptions depending upon level of Activity and maturity. 

Thank you very much Tennogen

IRoNDEviL-33