The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Warframe And Would Like To Join A Clan

HowlingBlack

Well yeah i am kind of awesome xD and i don't mind being only 2 in the clan, i play almost everyday, except when i'm out with friends and i'm not really needy, i can get most of the stuff myself if i try ,erm if you have the Mios blueprint that would be awesome too btw.

I also have Teamspeak and a mic if necassary, but i do not speak fluent english i might stagger a few times when i talk.

IGN: HowlingBlack

Warframe: volt

Edited by HowlingBlack

Hey 

I m curentlly looking for some cool dudes/gals to join Domus Divisa, we have every possible research avaliable (wukong i s due today), curentlly only 2 active members (everyday GMT+1).

Hope you have fun in the universe of Warframe, 

Warlord Galsy

Well yeah i am kind of awesome xD and i don't mind being only 2 in the clan, i play almost everyday, except when i'm out with friends and i'm not really needy, i can get most of the stuff myself if i try ,erm if you have the Mios blueprint that would be awesome too btw.

I also have Teamspeak and a mic if necassary, but i do not speak fluent english i might stagger a few times when i talk.

IGN: HowlingBlack

Warframe: volt

Sent an invite. All research but wukong is done. Only currently waiting on 2 more parts to finish and 1 more nitian to finish the final piece. There are 2 others that are still active. Just expelled anyone who hadn't logged in for 200+ days.