Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"wait X Days For Your New Toy" Is Going To Cost You Players

Blyr

Should be clear now who the real "$&*^bag" was.

Anyway, Blyr. I hope this gets though to DE for you. I'm probably not going to post anymore here unless to something directly relating to the content.

Because you know, I feel like I need a bath to clear all the saliva and stupid off me from certain peoples posts.

Should mention though, would these side objectives/achievements be made public viewing? Or maybe just for personal perusing?

Kinda on the fence if I'd want people checking out my stuff. I feel the same way about our stats being viewable as it is.

Yes please. I am really, really tired of having nothing to do in this game other than wait for the RNG to decide to give me what I need. AT this point running bosses is no challenge. It takes a few minutes to get in, shoot a dude and not get the material I need then get out. This only further tacks on time to the build times and ugh.

I'd like to have a reason to actually play levels again. Also +1 for joke weapons, I love them and you people who take this game and its lore supar sersly are funny.

Glad a few people understood my post. Again, I'm , not leaving, but I know quitea few people who are, because the "endgame" is watch twitter for potatos or items you don't have yet.

Ill reply to each post when I get home, (6hrs from now) but there have been many people who agreed they'd enjoy some sort of goal in the game to work towards. You can say "them do it just to do it", but that isn't the same as an official pat on the back and something to show for your success. We want to chase the carrot on the stick, not sit around and wait for it to grow.

I think the problem is, is that this game revolves around shooting bots, to gather materials, to shoot incrementally stronger bots.

And these 'wait times' simply demonstrate how there isn't much else to do, because now you're waiting to use the thing you got, from shooting things, to then proceed to shoot things with the thing you earned from gathering things from shooting things.

I actually forgot about this game when I had a frame or something in the oven. I think that was the beginning of April? I heard about update 8 in a podcast and I came back to see what's going on.

Edited by DirkDeadeye