The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Logo Approval Process

(PSN)RohitKumart9

Question

How long does this process actually take? i submitted a logo for my clan around 2 weeks ago and i'm still waiting for a reply of it being approved or not.

Ps: U18 is supposed to go out for cert this week and this makes me even more impatient, i know DE is busy with other tickets and stuff but would be nice if i get the logo in U18 or at-least get that email regarding it being approved/disapproved

5 answers to this question

It really depends on timing (and luck). I uploaded mine on a Monday, got approved two days later, and it came along with the hotfix that Thursday. It can even be shorter. I designed an emblem for a someone, delivered it around noon, he uploaded it, got approved an hour later, and it came along the update another hour later. So his upload-to-active process took only 2h.

It might be possible that with all the certifications for console, they decided to review the uploads as a larger than usual batch, so when the update is there, all the emblems that are approved, are activated all at the same time. Or, with that certification in mind, Sony and Microsoft I'm sure have additional policies on emblems as well, making it even longer to process