The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Question

Ego_Volo

Question

So, whenever I and my comrades enter Conclave our opponents wipe the walls with us. Now, while I can certainly appreciate the need for improving the cleanliness of the Greneer, my warframes are turning orange and brown from the grime. There is clearly something important I fail to understand.

All warframes and weapons are at a basic level. Got it.

Not all warframes and weapons can be used. Fine.

There are specific mods to be used, some gathered in the arena, others purchasable from Tenshin. Right.

In order to gain standing, and buy said mods, you need to wear the Conclave glyph. Understood.

Some weapons are better than others, and there's a certain amount of suckitude that you have to accept until you get a high end weapon. Sigh.

"Be water, my friend." Knew that already.

Anything else?

Oh, one other thing. When ever I quit, regardless of how long I have played, it tells me that if I leave I lose what I've gained. But I get this message even when I do several contests in a row. Is there an elapsed time, mission count, or something that I have to run through?

Until the Third Dream,

Ego_Volo

3 answers to this question

You no longer need to equip Conclave glyphs to gain standing and when you finish a match you keep what you win, just dont quit mid match.

Some of the best weapons are easy to make and you can have them early, but you have to play some time for earning PVP mods, that help to boost the damage or utility. 

You can leave as soon as the scoreboard comes up and you get that white button in the bottom right that says 'Leave conclave'. Ignore the message, I get it sometimes but still see points deducted from daily cap. You don't want to get into conclave. It is a godawful game mode. Here's an idea of why:

[Rant]

BullS#&$ weapon this week is the Dera Vandal. If you want true evil though - Braton Vandal. That weapon out dps's a Sancti Tigris at any range in conclave.

Sadly the meta has evolved into the classic stupidity you encounter in just about every shooter. Ghandi hopping from Halo. Bunny snipers from Battlefield. Wall bouncers from Gears of War. Now we get ADD bouncers in Warframe. Pretty much players who look like they gave their frame an overdose of sugar and mash the spacebar while 'aiming'. Good job competitive community - you've made players and game immersion look ridiculous for the sake of K/D. Lord. Oh Lord. You are so pro, bro. The proest.

What saddens me the most is that there was a promise by DE some time ago that PVP and PVE wouldn't effect one another and that really was a traipse around the truth moment for them. Mods are constantly switched back and forth between modes and now there are so many exclusive items and nonsense to force you into playing PVP just to fulfill that completionist itch when some players just want to enjoy co-operative experiences and not indulge a toxic competitive gamemode just to get those exclusive items. This game is not and will never be a MoBA, please stahp.

[/Rant]

Just get what little joy you can gripe from this mode to get what you want and don't ever look back at it.

Edited by SanguineSavant