The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Branches Of Yggdrasil ~ New Ghost Clan

(PSN)Zeciolen

Branches of Yggdrasil is a small Ghost Clan that was just comprised of two friends, until now! We have decided that we want to open our doors and start building our own small Warframe community. Anyone who is looking for a group to start calling friend look no further.

In our Dojo we have two labs built and mostly researched and the other two are queued up for construction. 

Membership Requirements ~ I want to say I have none, but I do have a few general requirements.

- Mature, respectful, friendly players ~ You don't have to be a certain age or anything like that, just don't be loud or crude on purpose, and don't try to insult other clan members.

- Active ~ I know everyone has their own life, but I'm just looking for people who active at least once or twice a week.

- Microphone ~ A mic isn't required, but it would be nice to have one.

- Must be willing to contribute ~ Since our Clan is still growing there will be a lot of things that will be needing donations to be constructed, just give what you can even a little will help a lot!

- Be helpful ~ I want this Clan to be as close to a family as you can get in a video game, so please be willing to help anyone in the Clan if you can.

If this sounds like a clan you want to be a part of just leave a reply or PM me on PSN @ Zeciolen. Thank you for considering Branches of Yggdrasil!

I'm also looking for someone to be a second in command to help me with the growth of this clan. Here's what I want from anyone interested.

- You must be at least 17+ in age

- Your mastery rank must be MR 8, but if you're within a rank or two of eight that's also fine.

- You must be active at least 3-5 day of the week.

- Lastly you must be willing to help me farm for needed resources and prime parts when it's needed.

I would love to join. I am looking for a clan with good people that I can help and will help me

I would love to join. I am looking for a clan with good people that I can help and will help me

And I would love to have you in my clan, just send me a friend request on PSN @ Zeciolen and I'll invite you asap.

I'm guessing you are based in NA? I'm looking for a small familial and mature clan to join, but I'm afraid time differences restricting me :P (im from EU time zone).

You're right in guessing that I'm based in NA, but our members are on all times of the day from what I've seen so far and we're also part of an alliance that will have players on if you're wanting to group up. IF your still interested send me a friend invite on PSN @ Zeciolen.

• 2 weeks later...