Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion About Credit-Only Alerts

Fleischkloppa

Hey there, folks!

I think we all know the pain of those 2000 credit alerts.Why are they even there?You can make the money you get in them in a high level mission just as well.

My suggestion now for making those alerts actually useful(I mean, in it´s current state, there is no real reason to even run the alerts with low credit- and no other reward)is to introduce a Void-Key drop chance to alert missions without further rewards than credits(perhaps even for all).

It should be relatively low, something in the line of 15-20% chance for a Tier 1 Key, 7,5-10% Chance for a Tier 2 key and 2,5-5% chance for a Tier 3 key(Just a suggestion, obviously I´m no game-economics expert, so I dont know how high or low DE can go).At the end of the mission, in the window that tells you what kind of rewards you got and so on it would also tell you if you got a void key.

This change would give those otherwise useless alerts a meaning and solve the problem that many players complain about the chances of getting keys are so low at the moment.

The credits you see in the alert window are bonus credits that will be added to the credits you would normally receive from the mission.

I know that.Still, if the alerts take place on a low-level mission for example, even with the added 2000 credits you will be at about 5000 or so, which high-level missions give to you anyway(About that number, anyway).Alerts with big credit-rewards are useful for farming credits, low credit reward alerts are comparably useless.

Which is why I made my suggestion.

They are there to help new players. Before I had the entire star system unlocked, I needed them in order to attain enough credits to get my first Sentinel.

It might be nice to add something to them, but Void Keys seem a bit too valuable for that. Perhaps adding small resource amounts to every non-? alert, but there have been more balanced suggestions for Void Keys imho, and I'd prefer to see one of those over this.