The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jinyiwei Active Friendly And Recruiting

(XBOX)BlumpkinMessiah

Jinyiwei is a new clan that I built primarily by myself. I currently have all labs built, trading and vault capabilities, dueling rooms, obstacle course, observatory(serves no real purpose) and i have funded by myself the research for building a solar rail. Now Thanks to new members we are undergoing research in our labs as well.

That being said the reason I am recruiting is to find like minded gamers to come and enjoy the game with us. I'm in the military so i understand everybody will have different hours they can be on and just know no matter when you're used to playing or where in the world you're from we would love to have you on our team. I don't mind if you are brand new to the game or if you are one of those guys who could mop the floor with me as long as your easy going. I want the clan to serve as a means for connecting people who would likely get along in game so we can have friends to play with regularly instead of always having to rely on a random joining us to help. I may not be the most experienced person in game but I am hoping that together we can help each other become great.

*There are no mandatory events
*No level or mastery rank requirement
*No required donations
*Mic not required
*Nothing is required besides a positive attitude and willingness to be a team player
*This clan is not a dictatorship its a democracy so everybody has a say on any major changes and events

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of message me on xbox or in game and I will make sure to invite you in.

Jiniwae is still recruiting members we have recruited multiple members in a short period of time. We have a tight knit group that helps each other out and are active every day. Dojo is built with all labs and in process of research. All clan decisions are put to member vote so everything is they way the members want it. Once you join you will also have the power to recruit any friends you may make along the way. We would love to have you experienced or new.

*no required level

*no required donations

*no required age

*only requirement is that your friendly with other members

message Blumpkinmessiah on xbox messages or in game for invite and if i cant invite you at the time I'll get in touch with another member who can

Edited by (XB1)BlumpkinMessiah

• 2 weeks later...

Jinyiwei is still recruiting we have are at 50 active members with a full dojo and almost complete on research just missing a few things. The members are active and very friendly. There are very little requirements for being in the clan.

*no level or mastery requirement

*no required donations

*no required events

*only requirement is to be friendly to other members

All clan decisions are made by the members and we just want to find more active members to join us so we can always have a full squad for everyone. If you would like to join message blumpkinmessiah for an invite and i will make sure you get an invitation.

Jinyiwei currently has over 80 members and we are looking for a few more members to join our team. We are a friendly and active clan that likes to help each other whenever needed and we are in a alliance with a few smaller sized clans. The only thing we ask for is that you stay friendly and active in this clan. Theres no required donations or required events everything is optional. Also no required mastery rank or level.

If you want to see a run through of our dojo as of Jan 1, 2016 one of our members took a youtube video you can see here https://youtu.be/y_ZxVyBabjo

If you want to join and your a friendly and active player we would love to have you just message BlumpkinMessiah on xbox messages or in game.

Jinyiwei currently has over 90 members and we are looking for a few more members to join our team. We are a friendly and active clan that likes to help each other whenever needed and we are in a alliance with a few smaller sized clans. The only thing we ask for is that you stay friendly and active in this clan. Theres no required donations or required events everything is optional. Also no required mastery rank or level. How ever after 10 days inactivity you will be swapped out unless you warn us in advance this is only to keep an active clan and you can always come back in.

If you want to see a run through of our dojo as of Jan 1, 2016(we have added a lot more to it now) one of our members took a youtube video you can see herehttps://youtu.be/y_ZxVyBabjo

If you want to join and your a friendly and active player we would love to have you just message Master Qinlong on xbox messages or in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Jinyiwei has over 85 members and we have a full decorated dojo with all research done besides the knux research. All our members are friendly and active and we maintain it that way by having a policy where if you are inactive over 10 days without informing leadership then you get swapped out. Besides being active and friendly there is no requirements, no required donations or anything like that. We also have an alliance with a few smaller clans that have really friendly members as well. So if you want to join we would love to have you just message Master Qinlong on xbox messages for an invite.

Jinyiwei just added its mountain baracks to allow for more members. We have all research with the exception of the knux done. The dojo is full and decorated with 3 duel rooms and 2 obstacle courses clan emblem approved by DE pending next hotfix/update. We are in an alliance with a few smaller teir clans. Only requirement is to be friendly with the other members of the clan and alliance no bashing anyone or any clans in the alliance. We try to be helpful and a negative atitude doesn't provide a positive atmosphere.

No mic requirements

No level or mastery rank requirements

No required donations or events

We try to keep a calm and relaxing atmosphere so we don't want to be tied down by an abundance of rules and requirements. We have players from around the world and everybody is welcome.

Clan Warlords:

Master Qinlong(founder)

Miss Fortune23

Clan Leaders:

DHG Xenokrates

oox SNAP xoo

AproSamurai

FollowTheBearz

The Tokatonton

If you want to join feel free to message Master Qinlong or anyone on that list for an invite. And if you are a smaller clan wanting to merge contact Master Qinlong and I will personally see that we help you guys have a smooth transition.

Jinyiwei currently has 100 plus active members. We have all research with the exception of the nezha update done. The dojo is full with all optional rooms and some special areas. Its decorated with 3 duel rooms and 2 obstacle courses and we have an emblem. We are in an alliance with a few smaller teir clans. Only requirement is to be friendly with the other members of the clan and alliance no bashing anyone or any clans in the alliance. We try to be helpful and a negative atitude doesn't provide a positive atmosphere.

*No mic requirements

*No level or mastery rank requirements

*No required donations or events

*No required gender, race, lifestyle preferences or orientation we are equal opportunity

We try to keep a calm and relaxing atmosphere so we don't want to be tied down by an abundance of rules and requirements. We have players from around the world and everybody is welcome.

Clan Warlords:

Master Qinlong(founder)

Miss Fortune23

Clan Leaders:

DHG Xenokrates

oox SNAP xoo

AproSamurai

FollowTheBearz

The Tokatonton

If you want to join feel free to message Master Qinlong or anyone on that list for an invite. And if you are a smaller clan wanting to merge or join the alliance contact Master Qinlong and I will personally ensure that we help you guys have a smooth transition.

Jinyiwei currently has 110 plus active members. We have all research with the exception of the nezha update done. The dojo is full with all optional rooms and some special areas. Its decorated with 3 duel rooms and 2 obstacle courses and we have an emblem. We are in an alliance with a few smaller teir clans. Only requirement is to be friendly with the other members of the clan and alliance no bashing anyone or any clans in the alliance. We try to be helpful and a negative atitude doesn't provide a positive atmosphere. 

*No mic requirements

*No required gender, race, lifestyle preferences or orientation we are equal opportunity 

Clan Warlords:

Master Qinlong(founder)

Miss Fortune23

Clan Leaders:

DHG Xenokrates

oox SNAP xoo

AproSamurai

FollowTheBearz

The Tokatonton 

If you want to join feel free to message anyone on that list for an invite. And if you are a smaller clan wanting to merge or join the alliance contact Master Qinlong and I will personally ensure that we help you guys have a smooth transition. 

Jinyiwei currently has 110 plus active members. We have all research with the exception of the nezha update done. The dojo is full with all optional rooms and some special areas. Its decorated with 3 duel rooms and 2 obstacle courses and we have an emblem. We are in an alliance with a few smaller teir clans. Only requirement is to be friendly with the other members of the clan and alliance no bashing anyone or any clans in the alliance. We try to be helpful and a negative atitude doesn't provide a positive atmosphere. 

*No mic requirements

Clan Warlords:

Master Qinlong(founder)

Miss Fortune23

Clan Leaders:

DHG Xenokrates

oox SNAP xoo

AproSamurai

FollowTheBearz

The Tokatonton 

If you want to join feel free to message anyone on that list for an invite. And if you are a smaller clan wanting to merge or join the alliance contact Master Qinlong and I will personally ensure that we help you guys have a smooth transition. 

*No mic requirements

Clan Warlords:

Master Qinlong(founder)

FollowTheBearz

DHG Xenokrates

oox SNAP xoo

Clan Leaders:

AproSamurai

The Tokatonton

Artie Izda Man