Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rejected By 10+ Hosts

RedFaceGeneral

I just tried to join a dozen maps with available squad(s) but it disappeared the moment i tried to join. This issue kinda bugged me ever since DE introduced the ping stuff. I rarely go to Oceania server because there are just not as populated as NA or Europe. I can still get decent connection when joining their games and i never asked to be a host, i tend to quit if i realized strangers get matchmaked to my lobby.

DE, allow us to choose whether we want to host or join in a public game. For people who choose to host, it will appear as a unique icon on the map selection screen for everyone to see. For people like me, i just want to join other people's game, i do not want to affect the rest of the squad members. Please don't punish me.

EDIT: Let me expand more on that idea. When i click on the map with people trying to host a game in the lobby or it's already ongoing, i can open up the screen and see the a list of games to join. More info shown will be great, for example the current amount of players in the group and the ping level.

Edited by RedFaceGeneral