The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Drakes Looking For Active Members!

(PSN)vampyrefollower

Shadow Drakes-storm clan (mountain clan is our target size)

Clan Goal-The clans main purpose is to have fun and make other players experience more enjoyable. We have several veteran players that are willing to help with anything and everything. We are looking for very social members that would enjoy talking to other members and developing a friendship by no means do I expect players to view each other as family but I expect the feeling of family to come across for the entire clan. It's a game guys and games are meant to have fun and I feel games are even more enjoyed when playing with a few friends.

Clan information- we are currently in process of finishing our emblem we have no real leadership structure in the clan everyone deserves your general respect that is all. That being said if problems do occur we have officers that are available to be spoken to. The clan has frequently run law of retribution which is the end game missions if you do not know what this is we have several players willing to train others in it. The clan leader and officers have excellent resource farming strategies as well as information on general trading and obtaining prime equipment.

Recruit expectations- we do not have a mastery rank requirement but we do have two rank tests the first is Ceres- Draco mission if you are not familiar with it, it is an interception mission help will be provided the test is more of a test on your survivability and general knowledge of the game mechanics, the second is a mid level corpus spy mission which will test your general play style and ability to follow instruction of your a new player. As for other requirements I expect friendly people with a good sense of humor I expect a certain level of maturity not saying we don't have vulgar humor but there is a general understanding of where to draw the line.

Other clan fun facts- as soon as the clan and alliance have reached a high enough member volume we will be running alliance events in which people can participate and earn rewards such as plat prime frames weapons and special mods.

Interested in joining? Please message one of the following in game: vampyrefollower (leader), Zannyyy-X (officer), iSh0tGuNzs (officer), ZeldaLord1234 (officer), Micah_Kay (recruitment officer)

We look forward to you joining our quickly growing group