The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serpent Tail - Friendly | All Research | Ts | Website

AmaliaKalio

SerpentTail_7.png

Our storm clan is looking for new members to join us. We have all the research done, save for various polychromes we aren't currently using for any of the rooms.

Our clan has our own forum and TeamSpeak 3 server. We are also part of the Doge alliance. (Such wow!) Our members are laid-back and always up to help other people. So weather you are new or a vet, anyone is welcome. To join, reply to this thread, or fill out an application. (Note: The application will get to us much more quickly!)

F1.png

F2_3.png

F3.png

Rules:
1) Don't grief.

Not gonna lie, some of us are trolls. Joking from time to time is perfectly alright and is actually encouraged. Just don't intentionally try to impede progress.

2) Be able to speak English.

It doesn't have to be your primary language, but it's the easiest way for us to communicate.

FAQ:

Q: You have a TeamSpeak. Do I have to use voice?

A: No, you do not. It would be nice for you to be in the TS3 server so you can hear us, but even that is not required.

Q: You have a forum. Do I have to have an account there?

A: Nope. It's entirely optional.

Q: Okay, how do I get access to either of these if they aren't in the post?

A: We'll let you know the details in-game.

Hey, hows life? mine sucks my clan doesnt have ts3, i need you, yes you to change my life around and let me join your clan so i can finally have ts3. all jokes aside im MR19 my friend is MR17 we are looking for a clan with a reasonable amount of activity on ts3 at 7pm UK time (GMT) can you pm me a ruff guess on how active you guys are in ts3 at that time and if you run group, tY