Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Ideas #2 "this Time There Are More Ideas."

GrogBeard

The Prequel:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/33655-some-ideas-mechanics-tile-sets-etc/#entry307969

1.) A "Strip All" button for mods.

2.) Trinity Prime should be craftable through clan research. Creating a rad support character via teamwork and co-operation seems really in the spirit of the character. (pun intended)

3.) An artifact/sentinel that combines everyone's energy pools.  (this is ripped off from an old MUD I used to play, but still a cool idea.)

and finally

4.) Ronin

It looked painful in the livestream when the dev's were asked "With update 8 coming, how do you expect solo players to keep up." and their answer was "We really want everyone to join a clan." There should be a way to be a social solo player, and still interact with clans.

4a.) When clans trade, the materials have to be carried by unaffiliated individuals. Let us say ClanAye and ClanBei want to trade. They agree to the terms, and then invite people to be their Carriers. Those players then have to play a defense mission which would represent them defending the cargo in a vulnerable layover position while in transit. Or the mission could simply be to get to the end before the time expires.This would be a positive way to incorporate "rushers" into the community. 

4b.) Managing Ronin rewards would be difficult, simply because people can join and leave clans. The path of the Ronin would also appeal to stealth players, and in general to people who welcome challenge. I would love to have a sit down with Chris and talk about this sometime. I was imagining some sort of artifact research. On your own you delve into the spirituality of the Orokin, and become more finely attuned with the artifacts and teachings they left behind.