The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downsized Clan Now All Labs In Dojo Not Working.

ToxicStatic

Question

Hello Support,

I have a Shadow clan that I just reduced to a Ghost Clan.  The downsize was successful as I received the message I can't upsize or downsize for 60 days.  Under Communications -> Clan it now shows we are a Ghost clan under our clan name.

The problem we are currently having is we can't access any of the labs to continue our research.  We walk up to the terminal and press X and nothing happens.  We have waited over 24hrs now and there still isn't a change in accessing the labs. I've put in a support ticket and I've not been replied to by support yet.

Have any of you had this problem or know when the labs will be accessible after a downsize?

Thanks in advance,

Warlord: ToxicStatic

Clan: Fatal

10 answers to this question

I'm not even able to downsize at all :/

For some reason it keeps saying we have a room under construction while there is no such thing. We are a Mountain Tier Clan with 5 members -_-. RIght now waiting on support. Also...because we can only go down one Tier at a time, it's gonna take so long to get back to Ghost T_T

1. Do you have enough energy to support all of your labs?

2. Support tickets can take up to 7 days to be answered (not counting weekends). 

3. Welcome to U18! Where even the hotfixes break the game! 

Seriously, though, U18 is a giant mess of bugs. I posted a general question on the "Mega Bug Thread" for U18, on your behalf. Hoping to receive a response, today, regardless if it's a simple fix or a known U18 bug.

I'm not even able to downsize at all :/

For some reason it keeps saying we have a room under construction while there is no such thing. We are a Mountain Tier Clan with 5 members -_-. RIght now waiting on support. Also...because we can only go down one Tier at a time, it's gonna take so long to get back to Ghost T_T

Wow,  I hope they allow you to downsize to ghost instantly. 

Should you and your clan have to wait months to downsize, it might be better to start a new ghost clan.... 

1. Do you have enough energy to support all of your labs?

2. Support tickets can take up to 7 days to be answered (not counting weekends). 

3. Welcome to U18! Where even the hotfixes break the game! 

Seriously, though, U18 is a giant mess of bugs. I posted a general question on the "Mega Bug Thread" for U18, on your behalf. Hoping to receive a response, today, regardless if it's a simple fix or a known U18 bug.

Thanks so much for submitting my problem/post to the U18 Mega Bug Thread.  Maybe someone is having the same problem with the labs not working after downsize. 

I did look into our energy in our clan dojo and we currently have 31 available which is more than enough. 

As for support I didn't realize it would take up to seven days to get a response.  Thanks for the heads up on that.  I'm sure the DE support is working hard on other issues.  I hope they see mine soon and have a quick resolution.

Glad it's just me and a close group of friends who decided to make a Clan, we don't recruit and don't plan to grow it. Always had a Ghost clan and still loving it. Hope your issue gets resolved.

Edited by -Clem