Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reset Vs. Normal Materials

Jens2k

After the hotfix, I am being asked to give away your one-time account reset, even for the addition of normal farmable materials, (Rubedo, Ferrite, Circuits ect.) Just for a addition for R&D.

How is that fair? As those materials are equaly farmable for starter accounts vs. mastery rank XXX? The only difference being that the higher mastery ranked players probably not needing the same amount of materials for constructions.

It is very understandable that you dont want people to "advance" dojos through exploits of the account reset.

BUT... I am now reconcidering helping the research projects by adding materials, because i am not willing to give up my reset just for standart materials or credits.

It concerns me that newer players might not add anything because they won't give away the reset.

Edited by Jens2k

How is it fair? Because they don't want you unloading your mats and then resetting your account.

I think originally they didn't mind so much till people did it with forma and plat. Chalk this up to another case of the few ruining it for the many.

How is it fair? Because they don't want you unloading your mats and then resetting your account.

I think originally they didn't mind so much till people did it with forma and plat. Chalk this up to another case of the few ruining it for the many.

I still feel like they should have made this only apply to forma. Nothing else we use to build is bought with plat