The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Vigilante Rangers Is Open To Anyone Who's Willing To Dedicate Their Life To Help New Players To Experience A Better Unniverse Beyond...

AquilliusRanger

And to avoid any Rushers from wandering throughout your vicinity, this is an honest goal that we have developed, as we don't take new players roughly from every now and then...

And for those who I personally called "Rushers", please take note as I don't mean to offend you all by this in-general, but in any case...your ways of experiences can ruin every new players (and especially anyone in-between) during a public session(Which is obviously ironic that you should've taken a Solo/Friend only mode in a way as it can gives you more freedom and control of your own...), sometimes Rushers are good for something such as escaping from a limited time and low survival capability missions...but not for the faint of heart such as the new bloods...

We also established a very high noble ranking order in our clan, and our Dojo is already half-filled with fully equipped labs (except for the Orokin Lab) for your experiments, an Obstacle Course and a Dual Room for your combat necessities and environmental rooms for your breathtaking view...

As I've said again, we are only able to recruit a few choosen inviduals for our clan as we don't want to have any disobediences amongst our brothers-in-arm...

So...are you willing to band with us together as one continuous destiny, or will you continue your path; alone?

Edited by AquilliusRanger