Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee Temporarly Unusable After Wall-Latch.

Aciaj613

When running Sword Alone during the tactical alert, I tended to stick to the skies to help avoid my mobility being hindered and to press forward to the next objective. Sometimes I would wall latch to stop and regain momentum, the problem was if I wanted to attack my Melee weapon simply would not work at all.

I found that after a wall-latch your melee weapon is unable to be swung until you re-equip it or use a power. Hopefully this gets fixed ASAP, for it's not a game breaking bug but it is however a deadly one. Just wanted to get that out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Experiencing same issue but only when melee used as primary(held in hands)

Tried to replicate bunch of times,it seems to work only if you jump at `bout 20-25 degrees from the wall after hanging on it for 3-5 seconds,overuse fall down doesn`t seem to trigger it,nor primary,nor secondary weapons won`t trigger q.melee stuck scenario...

Interesting fact though,one time i`ve made it to glitch into loop of quick melee attack by switching to primary weapon,warframe just kept swinging the dagger,not reacting on any switch commands,most weird thing was that burston that showed up holstered on warframe kept playing burst(fire) animation as well,power use though fixed it(Ash`s BS to be precise)

Hope this helps in any case. Regards