The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Player Looking For A Serious And Fun Clan

Kriosis

I'm a little new to warframe, (MR6) but not new to online competitive games or fps. I'm looking for a group of players to play with that have fun, since you can only be so competitive in a PvE game like warframe, but still be good at the game and have good strategies to run and such. aka I find it frustrating to play as a trinity and not have my team communicating when they need heals or energy, or random assortments of frames that just run and gun and hope for the best. I'd like to run the trial missions and void missions with a team rather than just randoms. Looking for generally 16+ age.

As for me, I am 20, have played counter strike so the aiming is good, play Smite on a competitive level so i understand teamwork and how to manage abilities and such. Just looking for a group to start playing with since solo play is getting a bit stale. My frames atm are Trinity, Frost, Excal, Volt, and  Nekros and while i don't have all the best mods or weapons maxed out I have solid loadouts and am able to run sorties and high levels missions just fine. hmu if you've got a group looking for more players.