Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Ongoing List Of Things I Keep Experiencing...

ChaiVat

My apologies if I am repeating things that have already been mentioned, at least it might get more attention even at the risk of being redundant.

I will return to this post as many times as I experience new things that really must be considered for 'repair'.

1. When breaking crates, small pillars etc., "MATS", AFFINITY ETC. WILL FREQUENTLY FALL, OUT OF REACH.

2. After finishing a mission, the game will just hang, right after seeing everyone's contributing scores etc.  I have to force    the game to close.  Not sure if this is my side or server side.  I've not had this problem with other games and my PC is 'strong'.  :)

3. The in-game chat between players really needs to be improved.

4. The there's a random crash to desktop with a notice referring to the crash.

5.  randomly, my melee weapon will not engage.

6. randomly, while in a session, hitting 'T' to talk/chat just doesn't work at all.

7. "Bosses" in several missions are bugged.  They dissapear and it's all over.

8. Falling through elevator floors.

1. Haven't had much of a problem with this, but it definitely is an issue.

2. Haven't had this issue.

3. 100% agreed.

4. haven't experienced this either.

5/6/7 - n/a

8. This hasn't happened to me since the last major update. Which I believe they specifically addressed this.

1. it happens

2. ive only had this happen once, and i was not the only one to have it (game with clan mates and the host crashed, caused us to crash too)

3.yes

4. um... ok

5. happens, dunno why, but it happens

6. i get this often just after sprinting... i have to either crouch or hit sprint again to get it to work

7. beta = bugs... report them

8. again, it happens

Additionally...

9. People are falling through maps and dying

10. Mobs are stuck in walls or don't exist, causing an abort mission.

11.  After dying and being 'rez'd', my gun switches to a 'lefty', as per my reticule...really throws me off.

12.  The mission, 'in-game narrator', pop-up messages, block in-game player chat.

13.  Missing "Access Panels" (Dis-allowing progress) making it necessary to abort mission. (determined to be story lag or graphics, loading lag?  There are walls on the floor that ought not be there.  Very strange anomalies.  Still cannot progress with maps not loading correctly or loading up correctly WAAAAY after the point...

14.  This happened several times to me and my brother:  The 'keys', next to where you choose solo, online missions etc, there should be an icon indicating your 'keys', but we have to log out of game to make it re-appear.  

15. Playing a 'Raid' in the void...on our way to the extraction, killing mobs and suddenly the screen goes black, yet I still see my health bar etc.  I'm seriously in the void....bad map glitch.

Edited by ChaiVat