The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ragnarok Zero] Now Recruiting!

NumberXer0

Hey there! I go by NumberXer0 and am the Warlord for Ragnarok Zero. Our clan is a small, yet steadily growing, new Ghost clan.

As of now we house 3/10 members. We want to keep this a small and intimate clan right now, focusing on helping each other grow. With the possibility of future expansion in due time. Any and all levels welcome. I myself am a Silver Disciple (8) and my co-founder a Silver Novice (5) so experience is not a must have for us. With a focus on personal and clan betterment, being a new player isn't a bad thing. 

Right now, our Dojo boasts a Trading Post, Treasury, Oracle and 3/5 research labs build already (With the other two being complete in another half a day). Unfortunately all of this was built and supplied by myself only, so the going has been slow to start. Though with another new member and more to come, the research will start flowing in no time! Our clan emblem is also in the process of being uploaded, so that will be available soon as well.

As the clan begins to grow, we will branch out with forums, voice chat and other various social means. Since we are still in the beginning building stages, this is not a current priority however. 

So to anyone who is new to the game or has some experience but wants to grow, come and join us! We play daily and are more than willing to help you with quests, missions or just play a survival together. The only requirement is that you be respectful of your fellow clanmates and contribute to the team. 

Just send me a message on the forums or ingame if you're interested. All are welcome.

Edited by NumberXer0

Hi Xer0!!

I don't know if you still have place in your clan, but I might be interested :P

I'm Rank 3 only, and quite new at this (just figuring it out) but i realized that making a clan by yourself is quite difficult, so...

FYI: I live in Spain (for the time zone), speak french, spanish, english and a bit of dutch, can use teamspeak or Skype, and I'm 22.

I've also been quite active for the last few weeks, and plan on being more or less regular.

IGN: Red_Tesseract

Looking forward to your answer!!

Ps- I can't always use TS or Skype because my internet isn't always the best.