The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sun Clan Recruiting Enthusiast Players To Join The Family!

AgroGaming

Tenno, a calling is being made to you! As a small clan, we wish to grow dark sun to its full potential with active and friendly members. As a member of the V alliance, we do in fact have a very well put together teamspeak with other helpful and friendly players eager to squad with you. All clan research has been completed accept for some warframe parts in the tenno lab. Decorations and beauty in the dojo is a must, so any input from members will be taken into action to better the clan and what we represent. We are eager to hear from you and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Warlord Dark Sun Clan:

AgroGaming

Edited by AgroGaming

I'm currently looking for a Ghost clan due to positive experiences I've had with ghost clans previously. 

Just a few questions:

Firstly, what time zone are you based on? I'm AEST and active roughly 6 hours a day. 

What do you expect of your clan members? Are we talking kill quotas, leaderboard expectations and such? 

Finally do you have a MR requirement for entry? 

I'm MR 7 with 57 hours played. Was previously MR 18 on PS4 but started anew on PC.

I mostly play offensive frames such as Rhino P, Ash P, and Mag P but also enjoy playing EV Trin to support teammates. 

Would love to form a Ghost family with you and look foward to your reply. :) 

I'm currently looking for a Ghost clan due to positive experiences I've had with ghost clans previously. 

Just a few questions:

Firstly, what time zone are you based on? I'm AEST and active roughly 6 hours a day. 

What do you expect of your clan members? Are we talking kill quotas, leaderboard expectations and such? 

Finally do you have a MR requirement for entry? 

I'm MR 7 with 57 hours played. Was previously MR 18 on PS4 but started anew on PC.

I mostly play offensive frames such as Rhino P, Ash P, and Mag P but also enjoy playing EV Trin to support teammates. 

Would love to form a Ghost family with you and look foward to your reply. :) 

So because we are so new with much of this and so few in members, those details are still in progress of being decided on; however, mastery rank requirement is 5 but there can be exceptions, I am Central time and i will be active around 7pm-12am loosely. One large focus of the clan, as we grow we can build our own community but, we focus a lot on the alliance community. It is like a family and a great place to talk on teamspeak with other players of all ranks, races, lifestyles, and regions, so there is always someone to party with until the clan grows. Teamspeak activity is highly encouraged. if you have any other questions, just let me know.