Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Im Void :)

V.O.I.D.

Hi my names Tim I'm big on gaming on the pc! xbox ps3 and all that aren't for me. I have been trying to find a game I could stick with for awhile and i think this is a great opportunity. I seen that it is in open beta and I gave it a go loving every second of it so far. I'm on about my 3rd day with more than 20 hours logged... i guess that makes me a nerd :D but i don't mind. I have played other games long-term starting with runescape then to the "great and almighty" World Of Warcraft ;) but its time for something new. I hope to get into this game even more than I already am and I hope my Warframe experience continues to be as awesome as it already has been. I hope to stick around and just wanted to get involved around the forums some too. Thanks to those that took the time to read this.

-VOID 

lol thanks

Are you you are on the same space time continum?, or the same planet?

And welcome Tenno, hope you stay

lmao, and thanks I hope to also !

Hey how's it going I have a clan called the Raven Nest want to join?

I'm currently in Triedge but thanks for the offer :)

Hello and welcome to the Warframe community. I do apologize for the rudeness of some of its members. You are very welcome here. If you would like to have someone to play with, feel free to add me (Fluffbox) to your friend list and you are also free to join my clan if you would like.

Welcome, Tenno.