Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Resource Drops Are Rare

Beelzebubbles

So, just another thread to chime in on how hard it is to find rare resources now.  Normally I find morphics, gallium, control modules, neurodes, etc, while just running around and playing the game.  After Update 8, not so much.

I have a ton of things that I want to build, but I can't, because I'm missing these resources.  Now I have to farm them, and the farming is proving fruitless.

Unfortunately, I hate farming, but I do want to build and try out new weapons.  I get bored using the same ones over and over again.

If the rates aren't fixed, I'm afraid I'm going to get bored, because the only thing I can do is farm and be disappointed in the drop rates.

Please fix soon! Thanks!

There's rare, and there's so rare that you're tearing your hair out after farming a boss two dozen times and not getting what you need. Introducing all these new resources have upset the drop rates. They need to be brought back into balance. Not everyone likes doing the same thing over and over and over.

There is rare and then there is unobtanium.

Getting one piece of neurodes in 15 runs, breaking every container and opening every locker is crossing the line between the two.

If only it was easier to get on Eris: More effort = more rewards. But no., more effort = same/less rewards in this case.

Fix rare resources being rare?

[condescension deleted]

Well, you do realize how much more rare they are now that the resource pool has grown, right?  The addition of the research resources has diluted the pool and made it very difficult to obtain the rare resources.  I have a LOT of blueprints I can't make right now because I can't find any control modules or neurodes.