Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile Assassination Target.

CosyPigeon

Currently the challenge of completing any assassination target mission comes from how hard the enemy is to defeat in a straight up fight. And whilst combat in this game is fun, it's not the only fun aspect in warframe. 

I'd like an assassination mission where the objective is to kill the target before they can escape, where you have to utilise your badass parkour skills to keep up with them and quickly dispatch\dodge enemies along the way before the target can reach their escape shuttle. 

It'd make sense, by now allot of our enemies must have realised that if they wish to survive, going toe to toe with a well armed Tenno cell is not good for one's health. So perhaps some of the smarter enemies might try and leg it whilst using their minions to try and slow us down. 

I think this could make for a fun and exciting game mode.

Could be fun, if you like rushing everything.  I'd also like to see the assassination/capture targets move around and not remain in one stationary space waiting to be killed/caught.  Maybe not trying to escape the ship but still trying to evade you.  Of course this would require some layout changes so that maps are not so linear.

Could be fun, if you like rushing everything.  I'd also like to see the assassination/capture targets move around and not remain in one stationary space waiting to be killed/caught.  Maybe not trying to escape the ship but still trying to evade you.  Of course this would require some layout changes so that maps are not so linear.

Sometimes I feel like rushing, sometimes I like exploring. Having an assassination target that tries to escape could help break up the monotony of find target in big room, slay target, get to extraction.