The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Entropy Is Recruiting |Finished Dojo| |Allmost All Of The Resarch| |Frendly Players| |Everyone Is Wellcome| |Ts3 Coms| |Active Alliance|The Entrop

Dudada12

The entropy is recruiting

The entropy is a small shadow clan who is willing to take in any Teno. We have a fully built dojo with about 90% of all resarc completed, aswell as a dueling room,  obstacle course and trading post (1% tax) . All of the current members of the clan are from Europe therefore we mostly play in the EU evening time. 

Rules.

If a Teno decide you want to become a member in the TS3 server they will have to register and fill in an aplication on a website of our gaming community (entropia  http://www.entropia-gaming.com). 

Be friendly.

Respect other clan/alliance members.

The player must be 15 years old. (we have made exceptions in the past and will do in the future if the person is really mature.)

For more info PM me or add me on steam (dadausis)
Edited by Dudada12

hey im interested in joining, how active is your ts3 at around 7 pm GMT give me a private message of your ruff guess as i wont recieve a notification here. Ts3 activity is a big thing for me and my friend. so we would appreciate it if you get back to me 

speak soon

dex