The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Helping Hand In Reviving A Clan.

SomethingCrazy

I'm the CM of a now dead clan. Most of us have played since closed/open beta and have now moved on. I've recently come back and would really like to get the clan up and running again. I need someone mildly active with some good experience with warframe, doesn't mind a semi-quiet place for the time being, and can help manage recruits and resources. I'm essentially looking for a Co-CM to help run everything. I am a busy-ish guy so I won't be around all the time. 

Clan name: Fracture (thinking of changing it) No current emblem.

Infrastructure: Laid back clan more for chatting/helping rather then competing. Only rule is to be respectful and have a good degree of maturity.

If you're interested in being the Co-CM or even would just like an invite, comment here or message me here/in-game (IGN: SomethingCrazy)

Edited by SomethingCrazy

Hey there, I'm an old hand from Beta and currently dropping back into Warframe. I didn't belong to a clan originally, but am interested in joining. I am not an expert by any means, and I am relearning/adjusting to things, so I am looking for a fairly laid back clan, not really competitive. I'd be happy to help out, Just let me know if you all are interested!