The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Anyone Who Has The Time (And The Ability To Just Act Like A Team And Not Rush) To Unlock Some Nodes With Me...

AquilliusRanger

Whether it'd be a high ranking player or just a new blood looking to fish some missions...as long as they don't rush, I'm grateful that I'll have them on my side...but I don't think that's gonna happen on a game like this...besides, isn't it obvious that some people like me with good intentions are ignored?

Surely, some of you might think differently also and thought that I was wrong (even when they don't even make said reasons...) yet I've tried to understand the "rushers" before, but before long, there's no way you can logically agree with them except for some very low survival capability missions and the fact that the entire squad member agrees with the decision due to the situation...

But anyway, enough with this whole "rushers" deal, let's get to the point...if anyone's out there has the time, I can respect them if they atleast notice this topic and agree to join me with me on an adventure...so, anyone want to join? My IGN's not that hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...