The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Human Trafficking: Slavery Still Exists. It's Real. It's Here. It's Brutal.

Crimson_Thomas

Not a topic I ever expected to see on a gaming site tbh. However I applaud your dedication to raising awareness about an issue that most people would rather not think about in a "modern" society.

While there are several aspects of your subsequent posting that I disagree with, I do not wish to get into an argument that may detract from the original message. That said I would strongly urge you not to continue involving your religious beliefs in further posts, as there are few things that are more likely to get a thread locked than a religious argument. This matter is a secular one, irrespective of an individuals religious belief the continued trafficking in humans for whatever reason should be (and I hope, is) an utterly abhorrent practice to any reasonable person,that should be stamped out with the full weight of the law.

If an individual finds themselves in a position to help someone being held under duress of any kind, I sincerely hope they would take whatever steps they may to offer aid. Anything less is the worst form of social apathy. A simple anonymous phone call could save someone from a life of misery and brutality, small price for a clean conscience in my opinion. 

Edited by FluffyBunnySlippers