The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] The Monocle - Clan Emblem Inside !

Keyza

MonocleRevised-1.png

Greetings Ladies and GentleTenno,

You are cordially invited to join the only mustache adorning clan in the Universe.

Sincerely,
- The Monocle

About Us:
Kreiss and I are brothers in real life and together we have created a friend and family oriented clan for fun loving casual gamers.

We currently reside in Hong Kong (GMT +8:00) and would prefer but are not limited to Asia/Oceania bound players.

We are in no way hardcore ‘professionals’ however we are active members of both the game and the online community and expect the same from our members.

Mission:
To restore the wealth and reputation of the fabled Monocle, indubitably.

History:
Once a name known across the galaxies, the Monocle has faded from the fame it once held high a lifetime ago, only myth of the impeccably-dressed and eyepiece-clad gentlemen and women remained..

Their fortunes slipping like sand from their grasp as they meditated patiently in their cryo-chambers. Mustaches growing colder and stiffer by the second, their boundless class ever preserved by their frozen sleep.

But we have awoken, and it is time.

Objective:
1. To recruit fellow classy brethren and establish a small clan of 30 strong.
2. To rebuild our esteemed Dojo to it’s former Orokin Era glory.

Our country club is now fully facilitated with Whiskey, Tea and Wine Tasting Rooms (Research Labs) as well as Fencing and Exercise Rooms (Duel/Obstacle).

Requirements:
1. Mature, respectful and well mannered - articulate is a bonus.
2. Team players who enjoys the game like connoisseurs enjoy fine wine - in slow sips.
3. Casual, like-minded individuals who can contribute to the clan.
4. Enjoys long walks on the beach and romantic candle-lit dinners.
5. And last but not least, have a jolly good time !

Application Method:
To be considered for application, simply PM Kreiss or myself with a response to the following question:
1. Please tell us a few things about yourself as well as your experience of Warframe thus far.

Edited by Keyza

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to join. I am currently in China also (Mainland) But I am from the UK, so I am well versed in all things 'monocle'.

I have a friend who I wish to bring over too, If that sits well with you dandy gentlefolk?

merge your clan with mine, we almost if not already have 30 members and are extremely close to being able to build the dojo weapons.

here is the like to our recruiting page: https://forums.warfr...in-brotherhood/

Also check out our website, its on the recruiting page.

Thanks for the offer but at the moment we've got our own interests and would like to stay within the "Shadow Clan" size limit.

BUMP.

Stay tuned for in-game “Alerts” for “Secure the Artifacts” mission to participate in the RARE ARTIFACT DEFENSE EVENT– THIS WEEKEND ONLY, Saturday June 22 @ 12:00 AM until Tuesday June 25 @ 12:00 AM GMT +8.

3 Rare Artifacts - Corrosive Projection, Shield Disruption, or Infested Impedance, will be scattered throughout special Defense Missions.

Watch the MOTD and Clan Chat for further details !

I play out of Taiwan and I wear eyeglasses. Does that count as a double monocle? I just started Warframe and enjoying the heck out of it. I am looking for players or clans in this time zone to do some running and gunning as I hate playing alone and with a farm group that doesn't talk. I enjoy gaming, anime, cooking, eating and drinking. I like to have fun and have a laugh. I hope I fit the player profile you are looking for! Hope to shoot some in the knees with yall! Take care!

Edited by kenzanek

I play out of Taiwan and I wear eyeglasses. Does that count as a double monocle? I just started Warframe and enjoying the heck out of it. I am looking for players or clans in this time zone to do some running and gunning as I hate playing alone and with a farm group that doesn't talk. I enjoy gaming, anime, cooking, eating and drinking. I like to have fun and have a laugh. I hope I fit the player profile you are looking for! Hope to shoot some in the knees with yall! Take care!

Well, two monocles are better than one ;] !

Thank you for your interest in The Monocle, please PM me to be considered for application.

Edited by Keyza

What timezone are most of your players in? Anyone from California, or USA west coast...?

Oops, nvm. I just reread the first post and found the info I was looking for.

Thank you for your interest !

Edited by Keyza

DOUBLE monocles, stunning! The applications! Why, we must speak soon!

Please private message either Keyza or myself and we'll get back to you!

Edited by Kreiss

Welcome to The Monocle !

This clan Seems epic

+1

A Gift - Whether you choose to use it or not :P I thought it would look better without that black border ^,^ 

Edit:

Image got messed up :O 

Welp sorry :(

3C0yCLK.png

Edited by pdxdubin

This clan Seems epic

+1

A Gift - Whether you choose to use it or not :P I thought it would look better without that black border ^,^ 

Edit:

3C0yCLK.png

Epically, Classy ;]

Haha Thanks, I am glad you enjoyed our sense of humor !

I actually really like your rendition of our clan banner, it seems classier without the black border - if I may say so myself. I'll let Kreiss know, he's our resident artist :D

Cheers !

This clan Seems epic

+1

Edit:

3C0yCLK.png

Thanks for the input !! We have revised our clan banner :D Nice to see the leader of great clans supporting small ones like ourselves ! See you in game ;]

Well, isn't this exciting! It seems Christmas has come early for those in monocles and suits! If everybody would kindly look into their sack of goodies, you'll find not only the stunning sinpetron Vandal but also the blueprints for the original snipetron.

That, my fellow gentle-Tenno, is lavish living, indubitably.