The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] The Monocle - Clan Emblem Inside !

Keyza

That...that's the good stuff. Send my regards to the artist who created Gentleman Ash.

(Also, free bump)

Why thank you my good sir ! That would be Kreiss himself, stay tuned for Lady Banshee and Fancy Frost !

I have added the forma and resources required to start the construction of our Tea tasting rooms. All are building and will be finished by a day from now.

Hey! If you don't mind passing me a screencap of your character so I can see your beautiful colours :D

GOOD DAY SIR.

Our country club is now fully facilitated with Whiskey, Tea and Wine Tasting Rooms (Research Labs) as well as Fencing and Exercise Rooms (Duel/Obstacle).

With our recent expansion to Shadow Clan, we now have new seats available !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for my leave of absence guys ! Been busy for the beginning of the week and I was away in China for a business trip the rest. Will be looking forward to the Survival Weekend after I finish up here at the office..

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! People of The Monocle Clan!

I humbly request an invitation to be a member of your fine Clan. I myself have been playing for

over a Staggering period of ONE MONTH, and its been a blast :D Regarding ingame experience, 

I have achieved Mastery Rank 4 (almost 5 XD) and am quite active. Oh yeah im from

S'pore, GMT+8! So uhhh..yeah Pls Reply!! Oh and my In-game name is SunnySideUp.

Good day fair folks of the monocle clan.

Would i be able to join your most fanciest of clans, I have been play for a "whopping" two weeks and i am interested in joining a clan and this one seems the most friendly and well-mannered.

Regards, Clutch13

Hi guys, your guild sounds really fun and exactly the type of guild I would like to join. I have been playing since it first launch on steam. I currently live in NZ and usually log in daily. I do play casually however, as i play other games too. Do you still have an any openings for a place I can call home :D?

my IGN is Ajurai. I will also try to contact you in game if possible. Hope to hear from you soon.

Monocler's always keep things fun, with a side of classy ;]

Please feel free to drop me a PM to be considered for application !

Due to the recent surge in applications we currently only have 9 more seats remaining - until further restructuring !

Hi I'm applying for you clan Monocle. I'm currently from the Philippines and I'm playing Warframe more than boring League of Legends now :D. Anyway my In-Game name is Oni.Titan and I'm Silver Novice. But I am still doing my best rush my mastery level up. I have been playing this game for 1 month now and I think I got all the tricks in this game learned. I just want a clan where there are lots of fun people to play with. I hope you can add me to you clan. Pretty PLEASE :3

By the way just got Mag Prime and Frost Prime Building for today and I hope your great clan can add me as your member. I'll be active that is a promise :)