The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan: The Holy Order - Recruitment

(PSN)towerhill-BPT

Introduction: 

Hello fellow Tenno you can call me Tower, I am a long time player of this game with over 1500+ hrs in this game. Its safe to say I have experienced most of what this game has to offer. that being said i created this clan because of the long wait times to get things built in larger clans, with this ghost clan i pretty much build every thing my self no problem. an for that reason alone my clan will never be going above Ten members.

Looking For: 

This recruitment is geared more towards solo player and/or people who prefer small groups, people who have been playing this game for a decent amount of time as well as veteran players. or new players if they can understand that i can't help them every step of the way only sometimes.

The clan:

The clan was started with me and one of my friends, we currently have 4 5 members so their is 6 5 spots left. every thing is completely built and all researches are currently finished.

Clan Logo 

ltjbgpT.png

But enough of that cause an not trying to sell you the clan. If your looking for and generally easy going time in Warframe Msg me towerhill-BPT on Ps4 or replay to this post.

Edited by (PS4)towerhill-BPT