The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Red Hatchets [Teamspeak 3 Server] [Recruiting Any Player] [Full Dojo & All Research] [Friendly And Active Players]

kingbooh

WELCOME TENNO

Welcome to The Red Hatchets Recruiting Page! We are looking for any Tenno who seek a community of helpful, friendly, and active players. We have 19 members as of our latest update and we look to expand further. We have a teamspeak 3 server that clan members will be able to access freely, a great gaming community, Anybody can join. If you are interested in joining you can friend and message me in game or post below. I will do my best to get to requests asap. For more information add kingbooh in-game or comment below and ill give you a full rundown. 

Emblem

11hgvpd.png

Ranks

kcgwo2.jpg

Hope to see you soon Tenno.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey - I'd love to join. I recently picked the game up again, and the clan I'd joined with a friend aaages ago has dwindled off. It'd be awesome to play with people, casual environment and all of that jazz.

Quick rundown of myself - Rank 7, nearly 8 (plan on playing constantly, no school this semester.)

Pretty much open to whatever we're planning on doing. 

Hey there and Happy New Year!  I would love to join your clan too.  My old clan dwindled off about 5 months ago but left the dojo open and I continued to build and do research but now it is gone as of a few days ago so I am now clan-less...

I am MR 12 and quite active in the game and it is really the only game I play these days.  I am pretty familiar with the game but am learning new things and tricks all the time and would like to play with a clan that is relaxed but dedicated to doing missions correctly.  I have quite a few warframes and am willing to set them up however needed when running missions and will do my job when required (i.e. I wont run off and try to kill everything when its not needed).  I try to log on once a day and play at least a mission or two and on Sundays, I will play all day if the wife and family let me! 

I have recently re-located to right outside Salt Lake City, Utah from Las Vegas Nevada (what a change that was...) for work if you needed to know my location for time status.  

Thanks for your time and have a good one.

levi369