Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions For Future ~

BlazeGaia

Greetings, 

I'd like to suggest a few stuff and i want ur opinion on these suggestions

What warframe needs: 

Gift option - Im at a point i don't need more weapons, and i don't know what to do with my credits, and i'd love to help out fellow clan members so thats why a gift option would be nice! 

Trading room- Trading option-And about the Trading room/Option Lots of us have materials we don't need while there is some that do need those materials, so thats why a fair trade system would be nice, where u can trade materials equal to other materials. (Auction house idea Trade items for other items or credits) 

Easier communication- I know there is alot of ways to communicate with people in the game, but the clan communication is rather low still, so thats why i think it would be nice if Clans do get a seperate window, where u can get a clan tag, clan message, and other clan features which is great. In that way we can communicate better with our fellow clan members.

Warframe Custimization - There is a ton of warframes, From Offensive to Supportive. But i'd like to think Warframe is about creativity, and think about it, What if you can build and name your own warframe, and be able to pick out ur own set of skills equal to other warframes. 

Well that was it for now, all of this was my opinion of how the game would be better. And i'd like your opinion on mine aswell :) 

BlazeGaia ~

Edited by BlazeGaia

I like your ideas, but Nr. 1 and Nr. 2 is kind of the same, trading and giving gifts? you can just trade them the gift. :P Cause at least in some games you can use ''Trade'' to give someone an item in exchange for nothing.

Edited by tatcher

I agree with you, its almost the same, but not really though 

Gifting is giving some1 an item, a gift trade is never assuring if it will be safe or not

So a fair trade option would also be nice. Like a Marketplace and thats where the trading room comes in, The idea is kinda of a auction house. Which every1 can see, every1 can go to and see what ur selling/trading for credits or another item/items

Edited by BlazeGaia

I agree with you, its almost the same, but not really though 

Gifting is giving some1 an item, a gift trade is never assuring if it will be safe or not

So a fair trade option would also be nice. Like a Marketplace and thats where the trading room comes in, The idea is kinda of a auction house. Which every1 can see, every1 can go to and see what ur selling/trading for credits or another item/items

Be safe or not? you're open mindedly giving an item for free in a Trade with someone else, how is that not safe? Nobody can scam anyone when one person is giving one or more items in exchange for nothing. :P

I like these ideas except for your third one.

If we were able to create our own frames, then people would ONLY use the skills that did the most damage or were more useful then others. It wouldn't be creativity it would just be "who can be the most overpowered."

Be safe or not? you're open mindedly giving an item for free in a Trade with someone else, how is that not safe? Nobody can scam anyone when one person is giving one or more items in exchange for nothing. :P

Exactly, and thats a gift - You give an item for nothing :P And a Auction house is more of a trade, you submit your items, and if some1 finds your deal fair, u get the item u want, and he gets the item he wants and so on. Never played a game with a auction house? 

I like these ideas except for your third one.

If we were able to create our own frames, then people would ONLY use the skills that did the most damage or were more useful then others. It wouldn't be creativity it would just be "who can be the most overpowered."

"Equal to other warframes"So not the overpowered skills only hehe