The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf> Nine Other Players For Dojo Research Only.

Sunfaiz

Good morning, I had a clan that i was in charge of. It started in U10 and slowly whittled down. The clan used to be a storm clan but the members became inactive, the people became toxic and several other things like immense drama. Frankly, I don't care about the whole guild environment. Let me be Clear: If you are looking for a social aspect in this game via the clan system, leave now.

For those that remain, My clan has been downsized to a ghost clan and is ready for 9 other people. These people and I will only exist to each other as Research partners. At most we will function like a normal clan but do not expect that. The MAIN goal for this clan will be 10 people, in a clan that donate resources to the same dojo to get things like weapons faster and for each of us to donate less resources. 

If you are inactive I alone reserve the right to kick you. I don't know whether you donate or not. There won't be much progression in the guild ladder wise but if you want a title I can give you one.

I will not accept  anyone lower than mastery rank 12, so please do not write " Hi i am am Mr 5 but active everyday". This is a sorts of friends with benefits type thing.

All research before wukong is done.

All facilities are built.

Thank you for your time