Allstar Gamers Inc. & Allstar Gamers Alliance - Recruiting

TKCPXy6.png

Allstar Gamers Inc

&

Allstar Gamers Alliance
Owned/Operated by itsXthomasTAG

Recruitment: {OPEN} <> CLOSED

Who are we

Allstar Gamers Inc. is a small, close-nit, respectable group that has decided to make it's debut in warframe. Our soul purpose here is to provide new players with a place to grow and learn as well as providing veteran players a place to give back to the community by helping the newer players. As far as our rules go, we are a pretty laid back community and all we ask of our members is that they be active and respectful towards everyone no matter what the circumstance may be. I'll have to admit, i have never been good at writing these things, so forgive me for such a small introduction. 

Note; In regards to the alliance, we're currently looking for other shadow clans to join our alliance. If you're interested, feel free to send me a pm at anytime and we'll discuss it as soon as i get a chance to do so.

Rules

Respect all players, at all times, no matter what the circumstance may be.

Do not do anything that violates any of DE's rules or terms of service.

Be active and helpful towards the newer playerbase, anyone who is inactive over a month without giving the clan leader or advisors a reason for the inactivity will be removed in order to make space for active recruits. 

How to contact us

Go to our website and apply, post a note about it here telling us you applied and we'll look at it asap.

You can also reach me on steam, i use the same name on there.

We do have a steam group as well.

Application

http://allstargamersinc.enjin.com/recruitment

Note; We take pride in our members and how they conduct themselves in-game so if you happen to see one of our members causing a scene or being an ! in general, please send me a pm with evidence and we'll get it taken care of asap. 

DOJO MAP

Id50MSy.png

Edited by itsXthomasTAG