The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox For Draco?

marshmellory

Question

i usually EV trin for my draco EXP runs but for rep/focus it would be way more effective to use my Equinox with a greater lens installed. I've been going into unorganized public matches and gettingn about 750-1000 kills in a four round match, but I've been in organized squads where equinoxes get ~750 kills in one round, which totals out at about 2500-3000 kills in a regular four round match. 

i get that you would build for range but my question is does the equinox aim to kill the enemies with the initial slash proc and just spam 4 to stack the procs up, or should I activate Maim and get ~15000 charges and repeat?

3 answers to this question

Personally, I don't acknowledge the procs (even though they help) because Main does not need a whole lotta charge to wipe those guys out, but the initial stun is a sweet, mini CC. In a group, your team killing mobs gives you charge, so 3 other sources of charge can make everything go 'boom boom' very quickly.

My playstyle is to build up maim as fast as possible till 10k-15k then release aoe slash in the middle of the crowd. So u must use a strong weapon but short range so the enemy will be killed within ur range. I use synoid simulor. And always have 3rd skill on and also i always cast 2nd skill b4 kiling.

My playstyle is to build up maim as fast as possible till 10k-15k then release aoe slash in the middle of the crowd. So u must use a strong weapon but short range so the enemy will be killed within ur range. I use synoid simulor. And always have 3rd skill on and also i always cast 2nd skill b4 kiling.

Personally, I don't acknowledge the procs (even though they help) because Main does not need a whole lotta charge to wipe those guys out, but the initial stun is a sweet, mini CC. In a group, your team killing mobs gives you charge, so 3 other sources of charge can make everything go 'boom boom' very quickly.

i was wondering how it was possible to achieve something on the level of a radial jav Excalibur, I already just run around and expend maim in the middle of groups but that doesn't seem to be the most effective way to do it. i don't understand how it works because Maim already has a much lower range than RJ and needs to build up charges