The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Section Needs New Blood

zelgaris

Greetings, fellow tennos,

a retired tenno, who is going for missions only sporadically these days, has a dojo with almost fully researched labs, but nobody to use them. He was wondering how to put the dojo and all those platinum spent there to a good use, when the idea struck.

There are currently 9 open positions and I would prefer a group of friends rather then single individuals.

You can use the dojo anyway you want, even accept/kick/promote new members, however, I will keep the title of a warlord, sole architect of the dojo and the clan will remain a ghost clan (part of Thousand Virtues alliance).

Anybody interested, let me know.

If you're still looking for bodies I'd be glad to join you. It's unfortunately just me, I came back after a long break and found myself in a similar situation. I should be around pretty regularly for the next few days, so hit me up if you're interested.

Greetings, fellow tennos,

a retired tenno, who is going for missions only sporadically these days, has a dojo with almost fully researched labs, but nobody to use them. He was wondering how to put the dojo and all those platinum spent there to a good use, when the idea struck.

There are currently 9 open positions and I would prefer a group of friends rather then single individuals.

You can use the dojo anyway you want, even accept/kick/promote new members, however, I will keep the title of a warlord, sole architect of the dojo and the clan will remain a ghost clan (part of Thousand Virtues alliance).

Anybody interested, let me know.

Hi, I'm interested in joining. Just want to make some friends while playing.

currently Mastery rank 4 with a 30rank volt and rhino, and a 2rank nyx.

active daily player

Hello, Commander_Greene here

If there is still room I will gladly join. I played this game once like 2 years back when it first came to steam, and now since I have a PC that can run almost any game out there I decided to come back and try out this game. I started back around month ago, and have climbed the ropes of the overall aspect of the game. I am MR 7 and I don't mind playing with other people in the clan (makes the game more fun, since its kinda drab while soloing). So that's pretty much it; if you still have some room I'll gladly head the call and join.

-Thank you

(PS my name is just a name i'm fond of it; I don't take the rank in the name literally lol)