The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting Grog Inc Shadow Clan

(PSN)leonel8689

Full research, active members, new players welcomed, looking for active social members, we are a mature group of players that like to laugh, we talk in group chat often, even though we have full research and access to all runs we are first and foremost all about socializing and enjoying the game, weither its throwing a bounce pad in front of you to troll you off a ledge, smashing the elevator button to keep it in a perma state of up/down irony, or standing over Alad V wondering when he became so easy to one shot with a sancti tigris, but i will say being epic is a close second. Despite our shenanigans we are highly productive and manage our time to be used as efficiently as possible, like running cryo rounds to farm keys, then using keys to farm creds, p parts, materials needed, then selling p parts for p mods, it all comes full circle with us. New players we have recruited are already MR 6-8 after a couple weeks of casual play, I have been playing and building up the dojo since launch of warfarme on ps4 so many moons ago, now i need the help of fellow tenno to reach into the endless void and grab what everyone wants, a good time with friendly faces, and a butt load of power to blow everything away with. Help us take the next step with solar rails as we take our clan into the halls of living legends, the leader is me MR16 leonel8689 PM me for inv to clan in game, or message on psn, or post interest to join in forum. GROG inc - Where Your Hatred Fuels Our Economy <('-'^)