The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bedlamites

Element369

Hello, tenno, I am NecroPony369 co-leader of Bedlamites. This clan is an extension of our multi-game TeamSpeak 3 clan that I also help co-lead. You are not required to join our main clan but is encouraged.

I will be honest at the moment we do not have a lot of active members. We do, however, have all clan researched finished. And, as it stands, I personally plan to keep the clan small, so that it keeps the close knit community feel. We will also be attempting to gear up and recruit enough people for raids. That being said, I hope you will consider giving us a chance.

As for rules we do not have many. They are as follows:

1. Be respectful toward fellow clan mates. I will not tolerate any manner of name calling, bullying, slander, etc. in clan chat period.

2. No begging. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Asking if someone has something you want in hopes of trading for it is fine. Begging for handouts however is not.

3. Be active. If you will be inactive for more than a week please notify me before hand.

4. Contribute to clan research. This is less of a rule and more something I want to highly encourage. I dislike leeches.

If you are interested in joining send me a pm in-game or post a reply. Thank you for reading and happy farming.