Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Indicator Indicating A Potatoed Frame/weapon/sentinel

Nerfherder75

I'm not sure if someone else suggested this and really to me it's minor but......It would be nice if when we browse through our inventory whether it's through the over-all inventory or individual warframe/weapon/sentinel inventory if there could be added to the image some kind of visual symbol if a given item has been potatoed (a.k.a. upgraded) or not.

This would be especially useful if somone wanted to have duplicate items (say if 2 of the same weapons were being used with different configurations).

Again this is minor. There are plenty of other improvements that should take priority over this.

Thank you

Why have 2 of the same item? And it does have a symbol.

Well, I'm actually going for some double frames with different polarization slot layout through prestige'ing / forma'ing. One Loki for (solo) speed runs and one for (team) fights.

I see a use in the same with items when changing polarity (e.g. burst damage build vs sustained damage build).

Well, I'm actually going for some double frames with different polarization slot layout through prestige'ing / forma'ing. One Loki for (solo) speed runs and one for (team) fights.

I see a use in the same with items when changing polarity (e.g. burst damage build vs sustained damage build).

This....

Why have 2 of the same item? And it does have a symbol.

I am not talking about the symbol that is shown in the mod screen. I am referring to a symbol being placed in the picture of the warframe/weapon/sentinel in the selection and inventory screens to indicate at a glance if the item is upgraded or not. Like I said in my original post, I wouldn't consider high priority. It is just a suggestion (a.k.a. Feedback). This is the UI Feedback thread after all :)