The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Clan

(PSN)TerranAxiom87

I have played the game since beta and I have 10 frames and plenty of weapons all formad, catalyst and reactored. I like void and od missions a lot.

I'm looking for an active clan and I would like to do conclave once it is fully reorganised. I am 28 and from the UK.

I am mr 10, nearly 11 and its low for my time spent because I've never farmed for mr. 

The catch is that I don't play regularly. When I do play, i play  a lot. This needs to be said because I am tired of logging on and having been kicked for afk despite letting this be known. I've been away from the game for 4 months now.

I'm not looking for a small elite clan either. These tend to focus too much on farming for stats, which I'm not interested in.

Thank you.

Tactical Elite Gmaing is setting up shop in Warframe. We are a Multi-Game Community set to building team comp play in our games we hose a clan in. We have a base member list that brings you an atmosphere built for adults who enjoy gaming in a tactical way. We are interested in adding to our WF Community and seek Adults who value team play and above all a fun and supportive atmosphere. We have members from the UK and US, female and male.

Requirments to Join

Working Mic

Team play

21+ in age

Interest in joining a multi-game community

Willing to lead and follow.

Respect for your fellow gamer

If you are interested send me a PSN message

ArchAngle_29

[TEG] Admins