The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keep Falling Down Through Elevators.

TreeSapu

Question

This has become more and more of a problem for me everyday where if I or someone else try to start an elevator, I simply just phase through it whether I'm going up or down making certain missions impossible for me to progress and I end up playing the waiting game. Going down isn't a problem since I can just use bullet jump until the elevator reaches the bottom.

So what happens is that my team and I are waiting in the elevator, one of us starts it and a few seconds in there is this kind of 'stutter'. It is not really lag, its more like a camera problem maybe a skip with the clipping and then I am falling. Sometimes out of the level completely depending on the map).

This sort of thing happens on any tile set. I've tried not jumping, jumping, crouching, not crouching, looking straight up, straight down, almost every direction, even standing on top of the elevator button, but it keeps happening. Maybe I have a bad connection to the host because every time I solo a mission I have no problems going up or down.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet