The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Regular Squad Or Friends

(PSN)AnimeReaper40

been playing this game for about a month   came from xbox one and i dont miss it    just have no friends   i did add a few ppl  but they seem to only care about there friend count/list   so i deleted them    anyways im rank 7  i usually run with a rhino and hek as my loadout      but i do have novap,and vauban just havent lvld them yet    anyways   would like to friends some ppl to play with     not to big on the mic talking sense i run into snotty kids so tend to have my mic on mute all   but i do have a mic    im 30 and live in michigan so est time zone   anywyas   add me and send a message    everytime i add ppl i never play with thm so  anyways take care 

Tactical Elite Gaming is willing to help non members who are looking for help on LFG. We are an Adult community so 21+ with a mic please. My psn Tag is below.

Tactical Elite Gmaing is setting up shop in Warframe. We are a Multi-Game Community set to building team comp play in our games we hose a clan in. We have a base member list that brings you an atmosphere built for adults who enjoy gaming in a tactical way. We are interested in adding to our WF Community and seek Adults who value team play and above all a fun and supportive atmosphere.

Requirments to Join

Working Mic

Team play

21+ in age

Interest in joining a multi-game community

Willing to lead and follow.

Respect for your fellow gamer

If you are interested send me a PSN message

ArchAngle_29

[TEG] Admins