The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Breeding

Rekkorin

Question

6 answers to this question

rarity is determined by pattern, colors, and body type

rarest body type is the bulky one, although some people will still pay more for athletic kubrows over bulky ones.

rarest pattern is lotus, then merle, then all the others.

rare colors are Gold, red, purple, navy (dark) blue, and dark brown. but I rarely ever see someone buying a dark brown kubrow so dont try to breed that color. 

if you want my advice on pricing. here it is

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/552163-we-need-kubrow-value-guide/

this is just based on personal experience. it's not a fixed guideline but it helped alot of people I think. if you don't wish to use it then it's up to you.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/361776862436807010/696FAEAA4428CF61D55CF6133DD3C314A0330198/

Another kubrow of mine, Was thinking about breeding the two of these. Wanted to know if I should go ahead, or if there is something better i can get from either one.

your first kubrow has no rare colors

it's black - light blue - grey

the other one has a red color which is rare

so you could do one of 2 things

get non-lotus prints with rare colors ( because they're much cheaper than lotus ones with rare colors ) and mix them with each of your kubrows separately. this, however, gives you 50% chance of getting a lotus print so take care

if you have extra plat you can invest in a lotus kubrow with a rare color in the primary or secondary slot. if it succeeds when you mix with your red kubrow then you will get a double rare lotus which can sell for alot. this gives you 100% chance to get a lotus kubrow BUT you might not get both rare colors. infact you might get no rare colors at all

mixing both of your kubrows together is not the best idea imo because the first one has no rare colors and the second one has just a rare tertiary. so your best bet is that you will get a lotus with a single rare color, which you already have

Edited by _Medo_