The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Magnitudegaming Looking For Friendly Tenno To Enjoy The Warframe Experience!

TheBlueDagger

Hello fellow Tenno and welcome to the Magnitude recruitment page.

Me and my friend started our clan about a month ago and have slowly built up our clan dojo and we thought it was about time to open the clan up and start getting more members who which we can enjoy the Warframe experience with. At the moment, we have nearly all of the research areas built in our dojo apart from the Orokin lab but are currently working on it and we are also thinking of redesigning the clan dojo.

In the labs, we have a decent amount of research done but due to the fact that we only started a month ago, we still have most of the higher research to go. At the moment we only have two members which include me (IGN: TheBlueDagger) and my friend (IGN: Transccendencce) and we are both quite active on Warframe.

It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a veteran, we are looking for anyone who we can play the game with and do missions with as well. We are always open to new ideas and are willing to do raids and Sortie missions if anyone wishes to. If anything, we are looking to create a friendly atmosphere where we can communicate with one another, offer help to others such as knowledge and farming and overall, have a good time playing Warframe.

If you want to join or learn more about our clan, please leave a reply down below or message either of the IGN's mentioned above.

I hope you consider joining our clan and we hope to see you in Warframe sometime soon.

Many Regards,

TheBlueDagger - Master of MagnitudeGaming.