The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Sg/my/sea Clan

Ronteque

Hi I have been playing since closed beta but took a few long hiatus before. Been playing a lot more recently and it is starting to feel boring without a clan with members from SG/MY/SEA.. I am currently in an Aus clan but by the time I log in, everyone else is sleeping due to the different timezones we live in.

I wish I could play the sorties or run voids with some mates instead and have a good chat. Perhaps we can even relate better if we live in the same country or neighbours.

IGN is Ronteque

MR14 (If there is a requirement for your clan I hope this is enough)

Im from Singapore.

I an not looking for a hardcore clan. Just a laid back one where everyone still socialize in the chat and play together, contribute to research.

Hey

I am currently in a clan where I play with some friends from another game, I have not been playing very long only about 4 weeks from now, my friends have been playing for half a year or more and most of us are from Malaysia and Singapore. As of now we are considered pretty active and have been logging in daily playing up to 6-8 hours a day.

I am not sure if we got your bill but you can always pm me in game, my ign is Coolsurfer