The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Personal Opinion About The Second Dream.

(PSN)Enbyouss

First of all, i must say that this update is by far one of the most interesting that Warframe had. It's lore. The doubtful nature that Stalker has, Lotus Having to send the moon to the void to protect the Tenno. Just Wow. I simply loved how the story of Warframe Unfolded so quickly and so beautifully over Vor's Price, Natah, Codex entries and The Second Dream. It's incredible. I have played Warframe over 2 years and i have enjoyed lots of it's content, but i couldn't have been happier in my life as a Tenno. As that Loki Prime fell Down... without a sign of life and The Stalker just stabbed it with War. The tension on that Cutscene was real. That Tenno laying on the ground after The Stalker Fled. The Soundtrack that still gives me lots of chills... How i developed a sense of Mothership About Margulis and the Tenno. How the Orokin took the good intentions of Margulis and turned it into a War Machine. I don't have enough words to say how much i enjoyed this Quest. Everything about it was just Delightful. I had a total Hysterical Breakdown when i saw Lotus Carrying my Tennk upon the Somatic Link. Also when my Tenno awakened from it's Second Dream in the Moon. I saw this Game Grow to what it is actually. And I'm Really proud of what DE has Accomplished. I'm So thankful for the Experience that DE has given me With TSD. I cannot express my Proud to be a part of the Comunnity of the Tenno. I love this game and i wish the best for it. It's not perfect, but this Game is Developed with Love Indeed. Go On making Incredible Things, DE!

-From a Really Happy Tenno that will be busy Making Some Sentient Genocide.

First of all, i must say that this update is by far one of the most interesting that Warframe had. It's lore. The doubtful nature that Stalker has, Lotus Having to send the moon to the void to protect the Tenno. Just Wow. I simply loved how the story of Warframe Unfolded so quickly and so beautifully over Vor's Price, Natah, Codex entries and The Second Dream. It's incredible. I have played Warframe over 2 years and i have enjoyed lots of it's content, but i couldn't have been happier in my life as a Tenno. As that Loki Prime fell Down... without a sign of life and The Stalker just stabbed it with War. The tension on that Cutscene was real. That Tenno laying on the ground after The Stalker Fled. The Soundtrack that still gives me lots of chills... How i developed a sense of Mothership About Margulis and the Tenno. How the Orokin took the good intentions of Margulis and turned it into a War Machine. I don't have enough words to say how much i enjoyed this Quest. Everything about it was just Delightful. I had a total Hysterical Breakdown when i saw Lotus Carrying my Tennk upon the Somatic Link. Also when my Tenno awakened from it's Second Dream in the Moon. I saw this Game Grow to what it is actually. And I'm Really proud of what DE has Accomplished. I'm So thankful for the Experience that DE has given me With TSD. I cannot express my Proud to be a part of the Comunnity of the Tenno. I love this game and i wish the best for it. It's not perfect, but this Game is Developed with Love Indeed. Go On making Incredible Things, DE!

-From a Really Happy Tenno that will be busy Making Some Sentient Genocide.

Random mid-sentence capital letters excused.....

I couldn't agree more. I've only felt any emotional connection at all to a game once, and that was The Last of Us. This came pretty damn close in the relief and empathy sense of things, in my opinion.