The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Search For A Clan

(XBOX)Astray TurnRed

I'm new to Xbox warframe but I transferred my old account from pc long ago. I'm looking for a very friendly clan

with a good expanding dojo. That's my only requirement. If I join a clan that appears to be non social I'll leave. I don't care about how many members are in your clan, if it's just three people I'm fine with that, just be social. I'm a grand master founder and have 12 mastery rank. My favorite and primary warframe is rhino prime. Im 23 years old and I have a mic, so talking is not a problem. Please post your clan name and general info about the clan. I will read it all and make my final decision tonight. Thanks Tenno. Looking forward to joining you.

hey man if your looking for a close knit clan phoenix kings is a good choice for you were an adult clan that does everything we have very experienced members a couple Guides of the lotus. everyone is very friendly and easy going check out our clan recruiting thread Phoenix Kings Recruiting Thread let us know if your interested in the thread there are links to the clan leaders xbox profiles to msg us on there for a faster response 

Edited by (XB1)FuzzyXxPeach420