Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Pve And Weaponry System

Garutachi

I have really thought about this for a while, but wouldn't it be better if umm, when we press E we Sheath Primary or Secondary weapons and switch to melee? and pressing the fire button would attack and the left would do power attacks and by smashing different combinations in different locations and situations would do something different? For example I press E I take out my Katana or Sword or Dual Daggers and I put my primary on my back, then when I press Q I get back the last weapons I was using as in Primary or Secondary and while that's on I can press F to exchange between them that way people like myself who love melee combat while dodging bullets and running around using mobility skills with Loki would have more fun that just smashing the e button and basiclly can't move freely wiith 1 finger of the 3 fingers smashing the E button, plus making the combo system would unlock more fun gameplay doing combos unlocking combos, making our own combos, I would really love to see that, because either I can't move properly or just smashing the E button is bugging me or me not being able to see my Warframe holding the dual daggers and being in a melee stance is bugging me. so please, please, please, please!! developers look this topic over.

PS: Thank you for an awesome game, and I hope this idea would come into your favours, and helps with the game's development. :)

As cool as this would be it requires a complete rework of controls to the game and also animations... I hate to say it but it's probably best to leave it how it is for now. Cool idea though! Props!

Edited by Miose

that entire paragraph was just one run on sentence. It was physically painful to read and difficult to understand. I can tell you're excited, but please calm down for a second and restate your case with better formatting and grammar.

Anyway, I disagree with your suggestion. I don't feel having a separate melee stance is a good idea. First, most people need the ability to swap rapidly between melee and firearms. Needing to sheathe or unsheathe the weapon would get rid of that. Second, it creates unnecessary confusion and delay, in having to sort between primary, secondary and melee weapon.

You seem to be complaining that it's difficult to move while pressing the e button. The trick, I find, is to lay the index finger flat on the keyboard in such a way that it can easily press the e key or d key (or both at the same time). A similar technique is used to manage the shift and control buttons.

I do agree that more variety in our melee abilities would be nice, but this has been suggested many times before.

that entire paragraph was just one run on sentence. It was physically painful to read and difficult to understand. I can tell you're excited, but please calm down for a second and restate your case with better formatting and grammar.

Anyway, I disagree with your suggestion. I don't feel having a separate melee stance is a good idea. First, most people need the ability to swap rapidly between melee and firearms. Needing to sheathe or unsheathe the weapon would get rid of that. Second, it creates unnecessary confusion and delay, in having to sort between primary, secondary and melee weapon.

You seem to be complaining that it's difficult to move while pressing the e button. The trick, I find, is to lay the index finger flat on the keyboard in such a way that it can easily press the e key or d key (or both at the same time). A similar technique is used to manage the shift and control buttons.

I do agree that more variety in our melee abilities would be nice, but this has been suggested many times before.

Hey that's what I said... Albeit in a much longer wording! :D